Leaks, debris, fallen branches, ice damage, wind torn shingles, caulk deterioration, pipe failure, and skylight failure are all a part of owning a home in Central Oregon. Our cold weather and variable temperatures can wreak havoc on a roof. Even if you aren’t seeing the results of the damage, it’s a good idea to get a roofing contractor on site to assess the extent of the damage and repair it early. We provide leak repair and a suite of other roofing services, including roof assessments and roof moisture scans. There is no job too small for 541 Roofing & Heat Coil when it comes to the your roofing system.
We know the ins and outs of every roofing system. Whether your leak is large or small, our team will follow a proven approach to help resolve the issue:
● Create a comprehensive roof assessment to identify the extent and the source of the moisture
● Patch the leak, repair moisture damage, and fix the exterior portion of your roof
● Help you understand how to prevent future leaks (when applicable)”
We provide a clear and easy to understand description of the weaknesses and needs for your roof. Sometimes a roof just needs a couple of small repairs to extend the life of the roof for years to come. We will give you all of the information that you need to get your roof back up to snuff.
We provide a 10 year workmanship warranty on all repairs. Sometimes it’s better to repair a roof and leave the replacement for later. We will protect your pocket as well as your home. We will explore the simplest options first and provide a range of options so that we can best fit your needs.
Like your car, your roof needs routine maintenance and inspections to prevent failure. Our team offers a variety of preventative roof maintenance options:
● Debris removal.
● Clearing gutters drains, and roof valleys to ensure ample water flow
● Re-application of caulk and pipe seals to prevent leaks.
● Repairing roof surface defects, including damage and entry points for mold and water.
● Roof upgrades and added safety features to ensure your roof is OSHA-compliant.
We provide bi-annual roofing maintenance packages. Please contact us to explore maintenance options. We’re here to help you preserve the longevity and beauty of your roof and avoid expensive fixes down the road!”